There’s nothing too dramatic – or innovative – when it comes to the appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro. Perhaps the most interesting part of its design are the two little toggle switches to the right of the phone face that conceal two extra pop-out buttons. These buttons can be customized to perform a variety of tasks, from taking screenshots to skipping media tracks.
- Both devices come with Android 11 atop MIUI 12 pre-installed, which includes all kinds of Black Shark tweaks for gaming performance.
- For mobile gaming, a higher refresh rate screen can be great so long as the CPU/GPU can keep up.
- But there are too many problems and an extremely creepy assistant app, to make it worthwhile.
- However, we focus on two key sensor features, that are common security sensor and the NFC sensor.
- Good connectivity features on devices must adopt all the latest wireless connection technologies available.
Smartphones can overheat while performing the following tasks as they are intense and resource-consuming. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro was launched in 2021 with Android 11, Joy UI 12.5; If this issue started after you updated the Software of your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro, the new software has bugs causing overheating. The above three components when used excessively when you perform activities such as recording long videos, gaming, and editing videos. Other hardware notables include shoulder buttons, which might remove the need to use a dedicated Bluetooth controller of clip-on accessory with the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro.
- The above three components when used excessively when you perform activities such as recording long videos, gaming, and editing videos.
- The total score is calculated based on all segmentation scores, and the maximum score is 1000.
- Games and apps launch in an instant thanks to Black Shark 4’s blazingly-fast RAM and storage, while system optimizations make file transfers faster than ever before.
- It is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G 5G GPS, Wi Fi, bluetooth etc. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card.
It’s handy for notifications when your phone is face-down on a table, but it doesn’t really benefit gamers – and it’s a fairly basic iteration compared to the lighting on the Asus ROG Phone 5S and Red Magic 6S Pro. As for the 8MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro https://kenhvanmau.edu.vn/stay-ahead-of-the-game-with-coolpad-firmware/, photos taken were often lacking in detail and, oddly enough, less saturated than what the main lens produced. I will say that the ultra-wide did a decent job at preventing any lens distortion, making landscape photos appear more natural.
At first I thought it was overkill, but considering that the battery was only able to last about a day on a single charge as a gamer, being able to charge back to full under 20 minutes offsets that problem. This however, is proprietary technology, so you can’t just use any 120W charger AND cable.
As one of the flagship mobile chipset, Snapdragon™ 888 adopts an advanced 5nm EUV process and has a brand-new Cortex X1 large core architecture. Black Shark 4 features dual-symmetrical stereo speakers, a high-power amplifier, and an oversized sound cavity for surprisingly-bold audio in games and movies. Tuned into partnership with DTS and Cirrus Logic Technology, the Black Shark 4 has an awesome mobile sound system for you to enjoy.